Friday, May 8, 2009

Fortune Cookie Says...

...your existence has made a positive contribution to the Earth. No joke, that was actually what the fortune cookie said at the really bad Chinese buffet I went to this evening. Although I guess you get what you pay for, and trust me when I say it was cheap. The only qualm I have with this is that it seems to have framed my fortune in the past tense. I have "made" a positive contribution...but what does this say about my future prospects? Details at 11.

For those curious minds wondering why the Milwaukee Brewer Brats no longer roam the halls of ESPN, maybe it's because they creep Stuart Scott out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear George...the Chinese (who can't drive or breastfeed BTW) have NOT framed you in the past but in the present perfect tense. This expresses habitual or continual action...like scoring ESPN swag!Thanks for the brat video,takes some of the sting out of my Cubbies losing to them in the 9th. Give us more!

Thomas said...

Today be the day, George. Rock on...

Long and T-Mac

Post a Comment