Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cleveland, You Never Cease to Amaze Me

I don't have much to contribute today, but I just think Shaquille O'Neal ought to take a good long look at what he's getting himself into. The people in this video are right up there with the residents of Mobile "Who All See the Leprechaun?!?" Alabama...


This is what the bear probably looked like. This "recreation" shows how the bear escaped.

I mean, I can't figure out who looks worse in this: the stunned residents who are sure a black bear is stalking the neighborhood but can't find anything to take a picture of it, or the news reporter who figured it would do wonders for his career by personally having a cardboard cut out stand in for the bear, with the qualifier of, "It looks like this. Except real."

Oooooohhhkkkaaayyy...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is unbelieveable. hahaha!

NICE. DANG. PAES. said...

"I'm good, I'm, uh, faster than a bear." Are you fuc*ing kidding me? I love it. Nothing beats the recreations of the bear running away and the bear going up the tree. Maybe Shaq can be The Big Cardboard Cutout Recreation Of A Black Bear. Not catchy enough?

George said...

Good effort. Possibly out there enough for the king of random acts of Shaqness. I think he might wind up going with Big Witness Protection.

Post a Comment